Friday, June 16, 2017

A Garden Variety of Rosy Perspectives


"Each fairy breath of summer, as it blows with loveliness, inspires the blushing rose." ~ Author Unknown


Our recent family session with photographer friend Lauri Ann Itson at the Fairhope Municipal Pier ended with the girls and me in the historic landmark's fragrant rose garden. Knowing it would mean a lot to me, the boys even joined us for the pose above. I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of favorite blooms, so I am scattering those among the images Lauri Ann took of Mary Ashley, Emma and me.































Thank you for indulging me in sharing so many portraits this week; capturing this moment in time before our first child leaves home has been such a precious gift to me!


"I question not if thrushes sing,
If roses load the air;
Beyond my heart I need not reach
When all is summer there."
~John Vance Cheney

Blog Widget by LinkWithin