Thursday, May 13, 2010

Celebration Inspiration



Aren't these party hats darling?

Just this week I crossed cyber-paths with Boston party designer Kate Landers, and I think we might be two peas in a pod! Both of us discovered the joy of planning parties as children. At 5, I organized a surprise party for my kindergarten teacher and told my classmates what to bring. From age 10, Kate planned all of her younger sister's birthday parties. I think we both realized early on that the birthday party itself can be a gift, reminding our loved ones they are our cherished treasures.



Kate plans classic parties for children and has her own line of custom party goods. All of the products in this post are from her web site Kate Landers Events. From invitations and gift wrap to clothing and tableware, you will find so many treasures to swoon over.



You can see some of Kate's parties on her blog, and you can find even more inspiration on her newest site, Stylish Childrens Parties.



I am honored that Kate is featuring Emma's recent ballerina tea party as today's stylish party, and I look forward to exchanging more creative ideas in the future.

That's definitely worth putting on my party hat!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin